Angie resides in Kansas with her husband and four children. She is working towards her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology...
Tag Archive for: Rare Disease Advocate
Home Rare Disease Advocate
- My City Med Events – Virtual Event Hosting for Non-Profits and Professional Organizations
- Announcing the 2nd Annual Rare Fair – 9.27.2019
- Announcing The 2018 Rare Fair – A Virtual Health Fair for Rare Disease Patients
- Rare Disease Brief – Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN)
- Meet Angie, Senior Account Executive